Both for home and professional use, the HP 5530 printer is suitable. Furthermore, the HP printer 5530 has all-in-one functions, which allow you to use it for printing, scanning, faxing, and even making copies. All businesses, no matter how small or big it is, now require printers as a basic need. Also, if you’re searching for affordable, reliable printers, then HP printers are the best option. Therefore, you must know how to set up your HP printer, get drivers, connect wirelessly, and troubleshoot issues on this page. In this, you will get 123.hp.com/setup 5530 setups.
Download HP 5530 Printer Setup
As you know, an HP 5530 setup is a must before operating the HP printer. Moreover, the HP printer setup should therefore be download via 123.HP.com/setup 5530, a user-friendly and entertaining website where you can easily discover the configuration of HP printers. Thus, follow the below guide to install the HP envy printer setup:
- First, open your browser and paste the 123.hp.com/setup link, and click Enter. You will come to the HP printer setup page.
- Then, search by entering your printer 123.HP.com/setup 5530 name and model number.
- Next, click Download. The drivers’ files will directly get downloaded on your computer.
- After that, open the download folder in your browser and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
After the drivers download for your HP Printer Drivers is complete, to use, you have to install it on your computer.
* Must Read : 123.hp.com/setup 4500 Printer Setup Guide
Install HP 5530 Printer driver on your computer
When you finish with the downloading procedure via 123.HP.com/setup 5530, it’s time to install the drivers and software.
- In Windows 8.1, by reaching the Download folder, open the HP printer setup and find 123.HP.com/setup 5530 file. Now follow the instruction given on-screen to fully install the HP printer setup.
- In Windows 8, for the HP printer 5530 setup, you have to go to Download files and search for the newly-downloaded file, then click Install to finish the process.
- In Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista, in the search box on the desktop for all these advanced Windows, you have to search the file and click to run the file to get it installed properly.
Note: In the installing procedure, you will see a pop-up window of the User Agreement. It will ask you- ‘Do you allow this software to make changes, click Yes.
* Must Read : HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 Printer Setup