The HP printers are most popular among people because of their user-friendly and above-the-top facilities. Also, its pro series has a special palace between people’s daily life use. Moreover, if you also have bought or are planning to get a new HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer and have no idea how to set it up on your operating system. Then, the below downwards steps will guide you through the whole procedure of HP Officejet pro 8715 printer driver installation directly via 123.hp.com/setup, which is its official website. Furthermore, you can review the process of a hp printer setup.
How to Set up the HP Officejet Pro 8715 in Mac?
Follow the given downwards steps to set up your HP Officejet Pro 8715 printers on Mac devices via a WPS or SSID method.
- In the first step, you must visit its official website 123.hp.com/setup 8715 page through SSID and password or by following this WPS method.
- In the second step, turn ‘On’ the new HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer.
- In the third step, side-by-side, open your Windows operating system and click on ‘Start.’
- In the fourth step, visit the ‘Control Panel’ and then open the folder of ‘Network and Connectivity.’
- In the fifth step, click on the ‘HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer’ icon and press the ‘Settings’ to open it.
- In the sixth step, after selecting the wizard of ‘Setup,’ you must click the ‘OK’ button.
- In the seventh step, the wizard will start searching the available networks automatically and display it on your PC/laptop after clicking the’ OK’ button.
- In the final eighth step, click on the ‘HP Officejet Pro 8715 Wireless network’ and then follow the on-screen instructions or indications and set up your wireless printer.
* Must Read : HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 Setup
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8715 on Mac?
Follow the given downwards steps to set up your HP Officejet Pro 8715 printers on Mac devices via a WPS or SSID method:
- In the first step, turn ‘On’ the number of devices such as HP wireless printer, Router, and Mac.
- In the second step, open the ‘Control Panel’ and click on the ‘Wireless’ icon on your Mac device.
- In the third step, navigate yourself towards the ‘Settings’ icon and click on it. Doing this will automatically start the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- In the fourth step, when the wizard identifies and displays the presented network. Choose the name of the printer you plan to set up on your Mac device.
- In the fifth step, download the wireless printer from its official website 123.hp.com.
- FIn the sixth step, when the HP Printer Drivers is downloaded or updated, you can continue implementing the steps.
- In the seventh step, open the ‘Menu’ on your Mac device and select the HP wireless printer of model no. 8715’.
- In the final eighth step, click the ‘Add’ button to set up the printer. When the printer is successfully added, it is required to restart your Mac device to use your printer.