HP Printer Offline Issue
It’s not rare to happen whenever you need to print a document quickly, and your HP Printer goes offline. It isn’t very comfortable. Is it not? This error notice can be annoying because offline printers won’t accept fresh print jobs and handle them to produce printouts of excellent quality. Therefore, if you want a quick fix to the HP Printer Offline to continue with your smooth printing job, then this writing is crucial. However, if you face HP printer offline issues, please don’t panic, as they are common issues that can be fixed right away.
Additionally, ensure that while you are resolving the offline printer issue, you must refrain from any further print commands. This is a vital step as it can hinder the troubleshooting process.
Why does the HP printer show offline or won't turn on?
This guide will teach you why your HP printer isn’t working. Discover how to swiftly fix your printer using amazing yet easy procedures and techniques. Hence, a brief summary of the highlighted details!
If you’re wondering, Why is My HP Printer Offline error? There could be many causes. The following are some of the reasons that could exist:
- The PC has out-of-date HP printer drivers for your printer.
- Connectivity problems with the printer and computer could cause the same issue.
- An offline printer issue might also be brought on by setting errors.
Each of these causes has a specific resolution mechanism that is defined. Have a glance to find out more!
How to Fix HP Printer Offline Issue?
The following instructions are a couple of solutions to fix your HP printer offline errors and restore your printer’s online status. Once you’ve solved the issue, stop following the following line of problem-solving instructions. The simplest solutions, which demand the least amount of work and technological expertise, are given below. Check out the following:
Use HP Print and Scan Doctor Application
To figure out Why My HP Printer is Offline and fix the printer issue, use the “HP Print and Scan Doctor” application.
- You must first visit the official website to get the app’s unique version, which will instantly fix the Offline problem.
- Once HPPSdr.exe has been downloaded, open it by clicking on it from the default download location.
- If prompted, select “Yes” to confirm the file’s source because the HP technical support team uploaded it.
- After that, click “Start” and choose your printer.
- Restart your printer if it isn’t listed, then click “Retry” on the Print and Scan Doctor program.
- The program will pinpoint the connectivity problems. When prompted to enable printer updates, respond “Yes” by following the on-screen instructions.
- Follow the instructions and select “Yes” when prompted to set this printer as the default printer.
The printer will function after changing its status from “Offline” to “Online.” Continue to the next solution if the HP Printer remains offline.
Set The Printer As Default
If you want to configure your printer as the default, follow the instructions. Only Windows 10 users are given the following instructions.
- Make sure you have downloaded and installed all of the Windows 10 operating system updates before you begin.
- You must first access the Windows search bar and type “Devices” into the box.
- Select Printers & Scanners after that.
- Make sure that “Let Windows manage my default printer” is not ticked in the checkbox. Simply tap the box once to deselect it if it is already selected.
- Pick your printer from the displayed list.
- If your printer appears more than once, pick the instance that displays an online or idle status.
- Select Manage.
- Click Set as default to finish.